Thursday, June 4, 2009
Awaiting my first visitor...
I am all moved into my new apartment! Granted, it is pretty empty because I came out here with nothing, but I am working on it! Yesterday morning I went over to Jaimi's before work and was able to meet baby India, who is just beautiful! Amy will be here this afternoon and we will have a busy weekend! Jason is picking her up from the airport, so hopefully she will be nice to him. I told him to bring up Angelina Jolie just to see what happens. If you know Amy, it will turn into a 15 minute rant on how she is a home-wrecker. We are staying at the Venetian tomorrow night and then shopping with Jaimi and the kids on Saturday. I am sure we will be taking lots of pictures so I will be sure to post some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment