Thursday, May 28, 2009
Moving Already?!?
Yay for moving again! I am going to be moving starting on Monday to a new apartment! I will be moving across town to Henderson. It is a beautiful suburb with a lot going on. I will be in a one bedroom in a cute area. I will only be about 5 minutes away from Jaimi instead of about 30 minutes, so I am really looking forward to that! It will take me about the same amount of time to get to work, so no change there. There wasn't anything that happened to make me want to move so suddenly, just that it will be nice to have a place of my own and to decorate how I want. I will be sure to post some pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay! I would much rather come visit you when I can stay with you!!! Hopefully I'll be up sometime soon :)
ReplyDelete