Monday, June 8, 2009
Home Alone...
Well, Amy's visit has come to an end. We had an awesome time! When she got here on Thursday we did a little shopping at Town Square and ate dinner at The Yardhouse, which was so good! Friday we planned on laying by the pool, but Vegas at 86 degrees was not warm enough for me! I have become a heat snob and was wearing a sweater on Friday! So instead we went to Target and bought everything I needed for my new apartment. Around 3:00 we headed down to the Strip to check in for the night at the Venetian which was so beautiful! I totally recommend staying there! We went to a sushi place that I love for dinner with my old roommate Megan and went on the search for a pair of Oscar de la Renta shoes I am in LOVE with! Couldn't find them, so we tried on Gucci, Dior, and Chanel shoes instead! We went to O'Sheas that night to see a band play that Jason and I go see at an Irish bar in Henderson. They did all cover songs and it was so fun! Then we headed to JET for some VIP treatment and saw DJ Class. On Saturday, we spent the day shopping with Jaimi and Ivy, her almost 4 year old daughter. We went to my favorite frozen yogurt place too! Sunday came around and I had to work so Amy went and had Megan do her hair! She did an awesome job and it looks really good! That night we made dinner for Jaimi and just hung out playing with the kids and holding baby India. Amy left this morning and made it home safe with no delays! Not sure if you really care what we did, but that is all of it haha. So now, I am just getting settled into the apartment and will be Nebraska bound a week from today, and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the Yardhouse! it is one of Bruce's favs because of the beer selection, surprise surprise. And it's ok to be a heat snob. I completely understand. It was only about 93 here yesterday and I had contemplated shutting the air off because it was feeling cooler outside than it was inside (but really it wasn't) Ahhhh don't miss the snow....
ReplyDeleteI wish I was able to come up and visit with you girlies, but a pregnant girl isn't much fun when she wants to go to sleep at 9:30 pm! haha. have fun in NE and hope to see you soon!!!